Sunday, December 4, 2011

First Airport Experience

I received an e-mail from Sarah that was this post, complete with captions! Enjoy! 


Hello. My name is Emily Margaret. I'm from a small province of about 3.5 million people. 

Today is my first flight. Mama made sure to layer me up, so as not to ruffle the locals. They are quite opinionated. Mama always gets stopped on the street. At lunch, the waitress even told Mama I looked kinda Chinese. Umm. yeah, ya think?!?! Anyway, laundry was running scarce so Mama did the best she could. :)


While my people were acting dignified, Mama and I had a little airport picnic. 

I'm SO glad GiGi got me this handy dandy cup/snack bowl. 


And Nana keeps me full of REAL goldfish crackers. See, I LOVE goldfishes. :)

And yes, just to keep Mama on her toes we multi-tasked. We snacked, played toys, and learned a few new signs. After all that fun, I was ready for a nice long nap on the plane. Hooray for family fun!!! 

3 comments:

Our Family said...

MAKES MY HEART SING!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like she's hamming it up=)

JulieM said...

Oh my, I just checked back in and your have your sweet girl home. I remember taking her picture just a year ago and those little hollow eyes and sad face are now full of life! Simply amazing what love can do! I hope things are going amazing!
Blessings
Julie