Monday, December 13, 2010

Thank You

It's been 2 weeks since the
first time we saw our Emily Margaret.
I find it hard to believe that much time has flown by,
and then again it seems like I've
been looking at her sweet picture forever.

While doing the morning drop-off
I reminded Joseph of today's anniversary.
We discussed his reaction to her video...
"Can we have her?!"
"Yes?? Well then what are we waiting for?!!!!"
So to express to him just how much
I appreciated his honest, loving heart I said,
Thank You.

You see the Hinsons have gone full forward in
preparing to be the best family possible for Emily Margaret.
We haven't tackled painting her room yet.
We'll go there after Christmas. 
But what we have done is to begin learning sign language.
It's been such a fun way to "do" something to help her.
And in case you didn't know, 
we're quite competitive.
Andy and I love to see who can learn the most signs.

Thank you as well to everyone for their prayers and support.
It's taking a community to bring this baby girl home!
God's blessings friends,
Sarah :D


No comments: