Saturday, January 16, 2010

Over The Top Award

Hi all!
I'm so excited, I think someone actually reads my blog.
What gave me that idea??
I just got my first blog award!


When I got the email I couldn't help myself from imagining an acceptance speech...
First I'd like to thank my family,
for allowing me the time to blog
AND for providing me with an unending supply of material to blog about.
Secondly, I'd like to thank my sweet hubby for bragging on my bloggy skills.
Thirdly, I'd like to thank my baby sister for introducing me to the blogging world.
And last but certainly not least, I'd like to thank my bloggy friends for their comments, inspiration and prayers.

So, here's how this works.
I am supposed to answer the questions below with only one word answers.
Then I am supposed to nominate 6 other bloggers to receive this award.
They must also play along and answer the questions on their blog.
Then they pass along the award to their 6 favorite blogs.

Ok, here I go:

1. Where is your cell phone? Close

2. Your hair? Messy

3. Your mother? Nurse

4. Your father? Bank-Security

5. Your favorite food? Chinese :)

6. Your dream last night? Hhhmmm??

7. Your favorite drink? Dr.Pepper

8. Your dream/goal? Adoption

9. What room are you in? Living room

10. Your hobby? Crafting

11. Your fear? Grumpiness

12. Where do you want to be in six years? Surrounded

(By my husband, kids and the love of the Father)

13. Where were you last night? Home

(Playing board games with the family. Hello Friday night!)

14. Something that you aren't? Boring

15. Muffins? Sure

16. Wish list item? Emily Margaret :)

17. Where did you grow up? Birmingham

18. Last thing you did? Ate dinner

19. What are you wearing? Jammy tales!!! :)

20. Your TV? Non-issue

(Non-issue for me of course, my hubby and boys keep that under control!)

21. Your pets? 2 Dogs+2 Cats

22. Friends? Fabulous!

23. Your life? Forgiven

24. Your mood? Tired

25. Missing someone? Emily Margaret

26. Vehicle? Pimp-bus

(It's actually a pimped out YukonXL Denali, hence the nickname Pimp Bus.)

27. Something you're not wearing? Makeup

28. Your favorite store? JJill

29. Your favorite color? Yellow

(Or Lellow as James use to call it.)

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Last night

(I laughed until I cried while playing Scattergories with the family.)

32. Your best friend? My hubby

33. One place that I could go over and over? Home

34. One person who emails you regularly? Does Facebook count?!

35. Favorite place to eat? Out

Whew, thanks for playing along with me.
Now for the nominees...
drum roll please... ;>
1. Rachel at The McMommy Diary
2. Allison at The Swaffords
3. Kala at Three Little Men And A Mommy
4. Holli at Settled In My Home
5. Leslie at Dilly Dally
6. Kristin at Write It Down

I can't wait to read your versions of these questions.
Thanks again Amber, I'm honored.
God's blessings on your night, Sarah :D

No comments: