Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hague Training Graduate

Hi all!
I just had to share the good news,
I've completed my Hague training...
HOORAY!!!

So,
not only are we one step closer to Emily Margaret,
I learned a ton about international adoption.
Our international social worker Karla
presented several of the video messages.
Also, Jennifer Chambers, MD from UAB's
International Adoption Clinic spoke as well.
Dr.Chambers will be one of the physicians working
with Emily Margaret once she comes home.
I loved how not only was it informative but
it was very personal too.

Call me a dork but I thoroughly 
enjoyed all the articles and video clips!

Now we're just waiting on 
Big Daddy to finish his training. 
Yes, for the record Emily Margaret,
your Daddy may make the money that brings you home,
but your Mama finished her Hague training first! ; >

Thanks for sharing all the 
little victories with us!
God's blessings, Sarah :D

2 comments:

Tara Anderson said...

We enjoyed our Hague training, too! We did all of ours together and were constantly hitting "pause" so we could discuss how interesting something we just heard was! It feels like quite an accomplishment to get that certificate doesn't it, though?!?!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

What a sweet blog. Really enjoy your writing! Thank you!