Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Dear loved ones,
I'm writing this in advance
because there a just a few words
I need to share.

You'll be reading this on Thanksgiving Day.
So I'll format this post to share how I'm thankful. :)

First off I thank GOD the Father
for all He's done for me.
But above all else I thank
Him for sending His Son,
Jesus Christ.
Because of Jesus,
my sins are forgiven.
I can skip through this life
loving & laughing
as I follow God's calling.
I find peace in knowing that
I don't have to be perfect.
God's grace was and is enough.
And for that, I am thankful.

I give thanks today for
all who have joined me on this journey.
Your prayers, kind words,
donations in every form, love & support
were always sent by God
at exactly the right time.
And for that, I am thankful.

For my family
and yes, I mean
every-single-one-of-you,
I am thankful.
You've helped shape me
into the woman I am,
the woman God's created me to be.
I wish I could list each of you by name
{but then I'd be flying to China without packing my panties.}
So, you know who you are
and for you, I am thankful. <3

To each of you reading this post.
I can't tell you how much your
prayers and emails of love will mean to us.
My heart is full,
and for that I am thankful.

Now go,
eat your turkey and dressing.
Sing our special turkey song
and gives thanks to God the Father.
Because God is good my friends,
ALL THE TIME!

See ya soon!!!
God's blessings, Sarah :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

I am sitting here looking at the picture of her in your arms and can't stop smiling!!! She is so beautiful and I am so happy for the Hinson 5!!!! You are such a wonderful woman and are truly a blessing to all that know you!! I am very proud of the way you follow God's commandement to go an bring this baby home. You are a walking testament and an amazing example of what a follower of Christ should be. I am amazed by you and appreciate the example that you are. Thank you for being such an wonderful friend, neighbor, intervener, mommy, counselor, lactation nazi, and the list is too long to continue! Love you!!!