Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Attention...

Attention, attention...
in less than 24hours
Emily Margaret's 6 turkeys
will be on their way to China.
One word for ya,
Gobble, gobble!
(Wait, maybe that's two??)
Well regardless,
in celebration of our Thanksgiving trip
I leave you with a song.

To the tune of Thanksgiving Day...
"A family boarded a 777
as they sang this happy tune,
Thanksgiving Day is coming
gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble
and we'll meet Emily Margaret soooooon.
Gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble,
gobble, gobble, gobble
we can't wait to fly away.
Gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble,
gobble, gobble, gobble
it's almost our Gotcha Day!!!"


Big smiles!!!!
GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One Happy Turkey Mama :D

2 comments:

Janet said...

Love it! I know, I know, step away from the computer and go on to final run to walmart! :)

Unknown said...

I will have you and your family in my thoughts much more often than usual over this next two weeks. I pray ya'll have the calmest, least stressful, most joyful, peaceful trip to pick up your baby girl.
I pray you all shed more tears of joy than of sorrow.
<3