Monday, February 7, 2011

Three Days of Prayer

Good morning all!
I'm here with a quick post.
I've just finished cleaning the bathrooms
and I'm off to work on our dossier.
Here's what's on my mind:
Emily Margaret.
Surprise, I know.
But really, today she's on my mind
for a very special reason.
Emily Margaret's birthday is February 9th,
which is this Wednesday.
If it weren't for constant prayer 
I could need professional therapy!

SO, what's the best gift a paperwork logged mama
can give to the daughter she's longing to hold?
The gift of prayer.
I'm asking everyone to celebrate Emily Margaret's birthday in one of 3 ways:
1. Read this post, pray for Emily Margaret & ask 3 others to pray for her.
2. Read this post, pray for Emily Margaret & repost on your blog.
3. Read this post, pray for Emily Margaret and pray for her the next 3 days.

Either option,
one solution:
prayer!

God's blessings loved ones,
Sarah :)

No comments: