Friday, February 4, 2011

I-800A Received

Oh wow,
two posts in one day.
Crazy I know.
But this my friends required immediate action.
I just checked the mail and found a very important
looking letter from the Department of Homeland Security.
It's a letter stating they received our 
I-800A application on January 26th, 2011.
The very day I had my mommy meltdown,
this very letter was being sent out.

They're processing it and will be mailing us 
our biometric fingerprinting appointment. 
Talk about giving God glory.
I'm thinking more along the lines of...
If you're praising God then HOLLA!!!
Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement.
With God's grace we're gonna make it to China,
to give wings to our angel.
HALLELUJAH!!! 

God's blessings on your night,
Sarah :D

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Rejoice!!!! Hooray! WE are so happy for you all!