Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Fingerprinting Process

Hi all!
Wanted to let you know I just got off the phone with Karla our social worker.
It seems that the fingerprinting system is being revamped.
They want to go ahead and get us under the new system.
So I'm not sure what that means,
I should receive an email later today to explain the process.

Here were my (obvious) questions:
1. How will this affect us time wise?
She wants us to get our fingerprints redone asap
because she'd unsure about the new process's time length.
2. Will we be refunded for the $98 already sent in?
Yes, whew good answer! :)

Karla wants to keep us moving forward so that
we'll be eligible for the next Special Needs list that comes out.
To do that we still need to:
1. Finish our medicals (the boys and I are scheduled for Thursday).
2. Complete and send in our financial forms.
3. Get our police clearance letters (I thought we already did that!?!).

So much to do but I'm feeling like the
Little Engine That Could...
I think I can.
I think I can,
I think I can!

God's blessings on your day,
Sarah :D

1 comment:

easternjourney.com said...

Hi! I found your blog from a question you wrote on TCB. Just wanted to encourage you to hang in there with all the fingerprinting and paperwork for the adoption process. After two years of waiting, we just held our baby girl for the first time three weeks ago. (We're expedited because we live in China.) Anyway, she's incredible and SO worth all the paperwork run around. Blessings! sandra