Wanted to let you know I just got off the phone with Karla our social worker.
It seems that the fingerprinting system is being revamped.
They want to go ahead and get us under the new system.
So I'm not sure what that means,
I should receive an email later today to explain the process.
Here were my (obvious) questions:
1. How will this affect us time wise?
She wants us to get our fingerprints redone asap
because she'd unsure about the new process's time length.
2. Will we be refunded for the $98 already sent in?
Yes, whew good answer! :)
Karla wants to keep us moving forward so that
we'll be eligible for the next Special Needs list that comes out.
To do that we still need to:
1. Finish our medicals (the boys and I are scheduled for Thursday).
2. Complete and send in our financial forms.
3. Get our police clearance letters (I thought we already did that!?!).
So much to do but I'm feeling like the
Little Engine That Could...
I think I can.
I think I can,
I think I can!
God's blessings on your day,