Thursday, September 30, 2010

Twinkle, Twinkle

Twinkle twinkle baby girl,
How I wonder how you are.
Way across the world so wide,
Praying you home with all my might.
-Mama Hinson

Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary 
of signing with our adoption agency.
Who knew that we'd have come so far...
in our lives and our hearts?
Thank you God for choosing us!

Emily Margaret, I can't wait to meet you.
You're my little diamond in the sky.
Keep twinkling baby girl,
we're coming! 

God's blessings loved ones, Mama Star Catcher 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

So nice to meet you! I would love to hear more about your adoption journey! (I will be trying to catch up on all your posts soon!)
We are also have a yard sale for adoption fundraising, LOL! Our is tomorrow and Saturday in Oneonta. It is a little overwhelming b/c we just finished 2 bake sales back to back, but it is all soo worth it!

Our little one is a son who just turned 3 last week. We can't WAIT bring him home!

Love in Christ,
Rebekah Hixon (lifeline family)

Tara Anderson said...

What a journey you've been on this past year! Next week will be one year since we started researching agencies, and it's just unbelieveable!

Rachel said...

How far we have come in a year.. sometimes, this adoption is SO REAL to me and other times, it seems like some sort of dream. I can't wait to give that sweet baby kisses from Aunt Rach!

Unknown said...

WOW! One year! ...each second of waiting will be worth every minute once you have her in your arms! ♥ LOVE you BLOG! I'm excited to 'FOLLOW' your journey to your sweet Emily Margaret! ♥

Sending ya BIG BIG BLESSINGS from SEATTLE!!! :)