Saturday, October 9, 2010

Walking His Path

Hi all!
I'm here with an update and a few thoughts.
First, we had our last garage sale
of the season yesterday.
I only had a one day sale in me
so all leftovers will be donated.
Sounds like a win-win, right?
I raised money for our adoption,
helped out a local charity,
AND got my garage back...
no wait,
that's a win, win, win
SWEET!

Secondly, I got an extra heaping helping
of love and encouragement from our
garage sale friends and visitors.
I LOVE all the stories and prayers
that I receive during our fundraisers!

Last but not least,
we're praying about Emily Margaret.
Not just our normal prayer,
"Lord watch over Emily Margaret,
keep her warm and safe.
Keep her belly full and her bottom dry.
Bless her with loving hands to care for her
until you bring her home to us."
We're praying for God's blessings
to be poured out for a specific baby girl.
I'm not sure that she's Emily Margaret
but I am certain that she needs our prayers.

Thanks to Gigi & Andy for your hard work,
friends and family for donations,
and everyone who made purchases.
Let's keep praying for our Emily Margaret
and that sweet baby girl...
if they turn out to be one and the same I'll let ya know!
God's blessings & Love, Sarah

2 comments:

Tara Anderson said...

Praying for you as you walk GOD's path to your precious girl...it's a hard journey at times, but worth every faltering step of faith!

Sunny said...

I think about you often Sarah and I pray that you find your Emily Margaret soon. Praying for that little girl whether she becomes your daughter or not.