Sunday, September 5, 2010

Remember Me?

Hi friends, remember me...
The Mama called to China,
medical needs,
paperwork,
walking in faith
and Emily Margaret?!
Yes it's been awhile.
The past few months have included...
more paperwork,
waiting for a match,
even more paperwork,
still no match,
and sadness.
That's why I've been MIA.
My heart has just been to heavy to share.

But after a visit with a friend
who loves our adoption blog,
I'm back. :)
Because really,
God never promised me a rose garden.
And quite honestly,
the path I've been given is so
much more than I'll ever deserve.

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life."
       Proverbs 13:12

"Should you fulfill your destiny,
it's gonna take some courage
and some perseverance."
       Beth Moore

I'll be back soon to tell you all about
our recent Garage Sale fundraiser!

God's blessings and love, Sarah :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so glad you're back =)

Tara Anderson said...

It's so good to hear from you!!! You've been on my heart the past few days and I was actually going to email you TODAY and check in on you...then I logged in this morning and discovered you've been active on your blog! I know it's hard, and there are many days when your heart is heavy throughout the journey...but it will all be worth it when you see her precious face and are able to see God's plans a little more clearly!