Friday, December 18, 2009

Waiting For You

Every year as part of our Christmas tradition,
we buy both boys a special ornament.
This year our Emily Margaret joined in.

A sweet friend emailed me a this link to S. Wise Designs and said I should check it out.
I invited James (our hopeful big brother) to chose the ornament design.
As soon as I saw the little Panda Bear holding a wishing star I knew it was perfect.
Today it arrived on our doorstep.

So Merry Christmas Emily Margaret!
Your family is patiently waiting for you to join us.
God's blessings friends, Sarah :D

2 comments:

Tara Anderson said...

Wow, it got there fast!!! It seemed like I was waiting forever for mine! What a precious addition to your tree...in expectation of the precious addition that God is adding to your family!

Chris said...

How precious!

I am so excited to follow your journey to Emily Margaret!!

You are in my thoughts & prayers!!!

You truly are an inspiration...
I know God will bless all you do and will be with you every step of the way!