Friday, November 20, 2009

Today's Update

Good morning all!
Before I kick into mommy overdrive I wanted to share an update with you.
After emailing back and forth with our social worker we are postponing today's visit.
At this time we are seriously lacking adoption funds.
Don't despair, God is providing...
Tonight is our sweet friend's Christmas Bazaar.
She joyfully picked up several Glory Cakes and Christmas ornaments to sale for me.
My mom committed to donate $100 on the first of December.
And last but not least Emily Margaret might be the needed motivation for our friends to quit smoking.
The wife told me earlier this week that she and her husband are talking about quitting smoking.
They want to donate the money they would have spent on tobacco towards our adoption.
WOW!
God is good and He is providing the most unique ways to fund our mission.
Thank you for all your prayers and messages of encouragement!
God's blessings on your day friends, Sarah :D

No comments: