Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Doing God's Work Is HARD

Good morning all!
I hope you're having a beautiful week.
We're enjoying a sun filled Spring Break.
Which leads me to the topic at hand.
Doing God's work is hard!
Yep that's right, it's not for the weak.
Read:
Working steadily along on your adoption paperwork
is way less F-U-N than redecorating a retro garbage can!
There, I've said it.
I've spent too much time playing in the sun
and too little time doing God's work.
SO,
today the Hinson four are obtaining our passports.
Through busy schedules and procrastination
we've gotten off track.
BUT,
we're back.

Maybe I could just work on my paperwork 
while I sit at my newly cleaned & decorated patio?!
Yeah, I think that'll work! :)

Emily Margaret, WE LOVE YOU
and your paperwork!!! :D

God's blessings on your day,
Sarah

No comments: