Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We're Still Going...

Hi all, happy Wednesday!
I wanted to take a minute to let you know
that we're still here,
still waiting
and still moving slowly forward.
But God never promised this journey 
would be easy, or quick.
He did however promise to walk with me.
In that fact I find comfort and strength.
Because let me tell you friends,
I am weak right now.
I'm depending on Him being strong.

So here's the 411:
1. Andy's fingerprints are back and cleared.
2. Our passports have been applied for.
3. My first set of fingerprints were "unclassifiable".
Whatever that means.
So we're still waiting for them to run the second set.
4. Andy's started working an extra job on Fridays.
We're praying that we'll be more financially prepared
for the baby girl once we're matched.
5. I'm finalizing MORE paperwork.

Since Mother's Day and my birthday are both in May,
I told Andy I thought that this was our month.
I'm praying for a match,
yet I'm prepared to wait.

I'm in this for the long haul.
My Heavenly Father called me to this adoption
so I'm certain He will bring me through it.
And the other side?
Well on the other side of this journey
there's a baby girl waiting
for her family to bring her home.
We're coming Emily Margaret,
just as fast as we can get there! 


Thanks for checking on
and hanging in there with us.
Please keep us in your prayers.
We're keeping our eye on the prize!
God's blessings sweet friends,
Sarah :D

2 comments:

Tara Anderson said...

Just keep pushing forward...you'll get there eventually. I keep telling myself that "slow and steady wins the race" but I'd still like the pace to pick up a little bit. :)

Our Family said...

We are praying for you all! Would love to see you some time!