Saturday, January 28, 2012

Comforts of Home

With a little one at home my love for days spent in jammy tales is deeper than ever. I'm not sure if it's the comfort I enjoy or the slower pace I crave. Either way, today provided the perfect opportunity.
Ah, gotta love a much needed lazy Saturday. :)
Now just because Mama stays inside that doesn't mean the kids do. Actually, that's probably the perfect reason for them to head outdoors after lunch. ;)
Check out Emily Margaret & James cheesing it up before heading out. Oh sweet babies!!!
Now we're off to enjoy a movie & some pizza. The look on Emily Margaret's face when she realized a man just delivered food her house was adorable. Yes little one I agree,
the comforts of home should never be underestimated!
God's blessings on your night!

No comments: