Saturday, April 2, 2011

And We're OFF!

Good morning Emily Margaret fans.
We did it!
Our dossier has officially left Cullman
and should be arriving at the agency today.
Inclosed was a stack of paperwork,
family pictures and of course a handful of checks. 

After our dossier visits with the agency and receives a few tweaks,
it will begin it's journey.
The Hinson dossier will spend approximately 
three weeks traveling the United States.
Once it's certified and authenticated 
the REAL journey begins.
Are you with me??
In less than one month our dossier will be headed to China!
SQUEAL!!!

Now remember, 
the abreviated version of the Hinson family
was PreApproved to adopt Emily Margaret
back on December 10th.
Our dossier is the L-O-N-G version 
of the Hinson family.
And peeps, 
you've seen our baby girl...
isn't she fabulous?!
She deserves to have her family thoroughly investigated. 

SO, our timeline to travel once the dossier 
gets to China is about 6 months. 
During that time we'll be approved 
and receive our travel arrangements. :D

But I need you to be prepared,
because I'm certain she's coming home sooner.
God is doing the most amazing things
for one beautiful baby girl!
How do I know??
Because God sent Mark 11:22-24
as my devotional reading this morning.

"Have faith in God, Jesus answered. 
I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 
Go throw yourself into the sea, 
and does not doubt in his heart 
but believes that what he says will happen, 
it will be done for him.
Therefore I tell you,
whatever you ask for in prayer, 
believe that you have received it,
and it will be yours."

I stand firm in the truth that God 
was in this before I was.
If He says He's moving mountains,
then friend those mountains are moved!

Now I leave you with a smile.

Keep praising God for bringing Emily Margaret home.
We're ready to see those smiles in person!
God's blessings on your weekend loved ones,
Sarah :) 

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Alright now.. let's bring her home before football season starts! :)

Amber Benge said...

YAY!!! Can I repost this on my blog? I love it! Others need to hear the way God is moving for Emily Margaret!

Kim & Dave said...

She is a beauty!!!

Unknown said...

ohoh!! *Dances a little jig!* One step closer!

Chris said...

She is the cutest!!!

I am sure she will be home in your arms way before six months!!!! :)

Tara Anderson said...

This is the good part!!! I'm counting down the days until Emily Margaret comes home along with you!

Our Family said...

Fabulous! I can't wait to see her precious face! Blessings.

Moe said...

That's so fabulous!! Praying for you guys!