Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ready to See Emily Margaret

Hi all, happy Wednesday.
We're still hanging in there!
We don't have any news,
so we continue to pray & wait.
But, I'm hoping for a match soon.
Although I'm unsure of how soon
plays out on a timeline.

So, what's a mom to do?
Well other than praying for our girl,
I spend a lot of time dreaming about her.
I'm savoring the process of adding a girl to our family.

Last week while doing the boys' back to school shopping,
I picked up a few things for Emily Margaret.
She scored a cute tank top and yoga pants,
a mere $10 at the Polo outlet.
The most adorable yellow bathing suit with toile tutu,
$8 from Old Navy.
Then last but not least,
and certainly the most appropriate outfit was this...
What baby girl from China doesn't need
an I <3 USA shirt
AND
matching tiara?!
Squeal! 

Emily Margaret,
I can't wait to get to China and
dress you up in this for pictures to send home.

Please keep us in your prayers and
we promise to keep you posted!
 God's blessings, Sarah :)

4 comments:

Amber Benge said...

I can't wait to see her in it!! :)

Tara Anderson said...

Retail therapy really does help, doesn't it?!?! I've been hitting the clearance racks for Caden's Summer wardrobe next year. I just LOVE seeing his closet fill up!

Praying that your little girl is home SOON! Maybe we'll end up in China together! :)

Chris said...

Oh, I can't wait to see her!!!

Love the tiara...too cute!!!

:)

Rachel said...

Fabulous little girl!!!